Monday, February 3, 2014

February 3rd

Tell me about your Sweetheart weekend. If you didn't go to Sweetheart, what did you do? I want details! 

Saturday, I spent all day shopping for food for a Super Bowl Party. Then I got ready for Sweetheart. We were going to go to BD's Mongolian Barbecue for dinner, but the roads were bad so we went to Applebee's instead (I never thought that I would wear a suit into Applebee's.) Then we went to the dance. Afterwards we went to my friend's house and watched The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. I fell asleep though, but I had already seen it so I didn't miss much. Sunday I volunteered at my Sunday School. Then I went home and helped cook food. I also took stuff over to my grandparent's house which is where the party was (their house is large.) Then we had the Super Bowl Party and then I went home and slept.

No comments:

Post a Comment